This Week’s Most Wanted
May 7, 2021—Here’s a peek at some of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- NEED ID: Do you know any of these gunmen who shot a 2-year-old girl in the face and three men outside of an AutoZone on 23rd and Jackson in Seattle’s Central District on April 11. They fled the scene in a tan 2001 Chevy Tahoe stolen out of Renton that has been recovered.
- NEED ID: Federal Way Police need your help to find this groper who assaulted two women on April 29 in the Target parking lot of the Commons Mall. He was seen getting into a silver 2000s BMW.
- NEED ID: Lacey police need your help to find these thieves who stole from a US Armed Forces service member in the Tuscana apartments on Bird’s Eye Avenue NE on April 21 around 9:30 pm. The suspects fled the scene in a white older Toyota RAV4 with a black roof rack on top. Both suspects have tattoos.
- NEED ID: Do you know a vehicle in SeaTac with recent front-end damage? A young man’s life was almost ended by a hit and run driver on 21229 Military Road South. Detectives recovered pieces of the vehicle but have not been able to identify the make or model of the vehicle.
- MURDER MYSTERY: The young Conner Dassa-Holland was murdered last Mother’s Day in front of his Rainier Beach home and his case remains unsolved. Do you have any information that can bring his killer to justice?
If you have any information relating to the crimes, people, or suspects in this video, please submit an anonymous tip. We never ask for your name, and we offer a cash reward of up to $1,000 for any information leading to an arrest and charges.
Washington’s Most Wanted is a weekly half-hour show dedicated to catching fugitives and making the community safer. Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound has partnered with Washington’s Most Wanted to help spread the word about our area’s most dangerous criminals. To see these featured crimes, please visit Washington’s Most Wanted on Q13fox.com.
Washington’s Most Wanted began airing as a weekly segment during the 9 pm and 10 pm broadcasts of Q13 FOX News on Saturdays in July 2008. Just four months later, the segment expanded into a half-hour show, debuting on November 14, 2008.
Executive Producer and Host David Rose has a passion for giving a voice to victims. Since launching, he has partnered with more than 60 local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies as well as area Crime Stoppers programs to lead the way in fighting crimes in our neighborhoods. To date, Washington’s Most Wanted has helped police capture more than 1,000 fugitives.
Watch Washington’s Most Wanted on Q13 FOX on Friday at 11 pm; on JOEtv on Saturday at 10 pm; and on KAYU, KCYU, and KFFX on Saturday at 10:30 pm.
More of Washington’s Most Wanted
April 30, 2021—Here’s a peek at some of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- NEED ID: Can you ID these two suspects in a bizarre ATM robbery, car theft and arson? On April 25 in Burien, two suspects unbolted from the floor an ATM and loaded it into a stolen gray Ford Escape. The vehicle was later found in an apartment complex in Burien. The suspects had set the vehicle, with the ATM inside, on fire. The ATM possessed about $3,000 in cash.
- NEED ID: Detectives need your help to identify this purse thief that is targeting Asian women in Lynnwood. On April 6, a gray Ford Taurus with black rims was identified as the vehicle for the suspect. The suspect is a younger looking black male who bought $500 worth of gift cards.
- WANTED: After a bizarre hit and run happened in SeaTac two weeks ago, detectives are hoping you know where Marcelo Sandoval-Escobar is. The suspect rammed two parked cars into the victim’s auto repair shop while driving a bright yellow with black accents Ford F150 on the corner of Des Moines Memorial Drive South and S 144th Street.
- NEED ID: Can you help the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office and Snohomish Police Department find this bank robber? On April 26 at 3:30 pm, an adult male entered the Wells Fargo Bank located at 1219 13th Street. The suspect handed over a handwritten note demanding money. He fled on foot. He was described as a white male, 20 to 30 years old, average built with medium length, straight dark blonde/light brown hair. If you are a business or residence in the area, please check your security footage for an individual matching the above description.
- NEED ID: After 22 Ford trucks have been stolen in the last seven days in King County and Pierce County, Detectives need your help more than ever to identify this suspect. On April 22, this woman was seen walking around a business and Auburn, shortly after a truck and trailer were stolen from the property. Do you know who she is?
- NEED ID: Have you seen a grey Dodge charger with front end damage? After a strange hit and run in Pierce County, it might be the suspect we are looking for. A grey Dodge charger was involved in a hit and run with a green Ford Expedition in the Frederickson area of Pierce County on April 22.
- NEED YOUR HELP: Pierce County Sheriff’s detectives are asking for your help to solve a deadly hit and run. Deputies were dispatched to the 7700 block of Portland Ave E in the Midland area on April 15 for a hit and run collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian. When deputies arrived, they found 29-year-old Joshua Perry unconscious in the roadway. Medics took him to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. He died on April 17. Can you find his killer?
April 23, 2021—Here’s a peek at some of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- NEED ID: Can you ID this firearm thief that stole from a business in Kirkland? Detectives believe he is a white male. He broke the lock on a gun cabinet in Optimum Performance Motorsports in the Totem Lake area of Kirkland on April 4 and stole several firearms and handguns.
- MISSING: Have you seen Craig Johnson? He was last seen in Seattle on April 6, 2021. He was reported missing to the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office on April 13. His last known address was in Everett but his sister says he’d been living homeless for a while. The last time anyone saw Craig was at the Residence Inn hotel on Terry Ave. in downtown Seattle.
- MURDER MYSTERY: Spokane Valley Police need your help to solve the murder of Owar Opiew who was shot and killed at a house party at 900 S Beige Lane in Spokane Valley on February 7. Detectives are asking neighbors to check their security camera footage for video of the shooting and/or the suspect.
- NEED ID: Can you ID this home burglar in Newcastle? Newcastle Police are asking for the public’s help to identify this man who is suspected of robbing a home on April 10. Detectives are also looking for a woman who used credit cards stolen from the house. The suspect in the home burglary was riding as a passenger in a slate gray Infinity M35 or M45.
- WANTED: Jeremiah Wysocki is wanted in Everett for numerous criminal charges including 7 counts of identity theft in the 2nd degree and 4 counts of forgery. Detectives say he travels frequently from Snohomish County, but look out for him in King County and in Spokane.
- MURDER MYSTERY: The reward for information leading to the arrest and charge of a suspect in the homicide of Francis Gasper is up to $4,000. Gaspar was found in the middle of West Lake Sammamish Parkway near Leary Way in Redmond on July 29, 2019. He later succumbed to his injuries of a blunt force trauma to the head.
- CAUGHT: Nikolas Sivich has been caught in Bellevue. He was wanted in King County for 2 counts of 1st degree animal cruelty for having sex with two dogs. A viewer like you gave detectives the tip they needed to capture him. Thank you for your tips!
April 16, 2021—Here’s a peek at some of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Ishmail Kidane is wanted in King County for 3rd Degree rape of a women last November. He is possibly armed. He is also wanted by Tukwila Police for failure to obey an officer. He is 24 and has monkeys tattooed on his arm that cover their eyes, ears and mouth. He is possibly in the Fife, SeaTac or Tukwila area driving a silver Honda Accord with the license plate BLB2072.
- NEED ID: Do you know any of these gunmen who shot a 2-year-old girl in the face and three men outside of an AutoZone on 23rd and Jackson in Seattle’s Central District on April 11. They fled the scene in a tan 2001 Chevy Tahoe stolen out of Renton. The license plate is BFX9017.
- MURDER MYSTERY: Arlington Police are asking for your help to find the black 2013 or 2014 Range Rover Sport SUV and driver that shot and killed 78-year-old Ivan Maik. The U.S. Marine veteran and former logger with the U.S. Forest Service was sitting in his vehicle in the parking lot of the Puget Sound Kidney Center in Arlington at 5:35 am. Detectives say the suspect in the Range Rover followed the victim from an ATM in Marysville to the medical center parking lot in the 18800 block of Smokey Point Blvd. The suspect got out of the SUV, approached Ivan’s vehicle, crouched down behind it and then opened his door and shot him multiple times. There is a $10,000 reward for the arrest of his killer.
- NEED ID: A bizarre hit and run happened in SeaTac and detectives are hoping you can ID this suspect who told the victim his name was Marcello. The suspect rammed two parked cars into the victim’s auto repair shop while driving a bright yellow with black accents Ford F150 on the corner of Des Moines Memorial Drive South and S 144th Street.
- WANTED: Jeremiah Wysocki is wanted in Everett for numerous criminal charges including 7 counts of identity theft in the 2nd degree and 4 counts of forgery. Detectives say he travels frequently from Snohomish County, but look out for him in King County and in Spokane.
April 9, 2021—Here’s a peek at some of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Jesse Hartman AKA Jesse James is wanted in Everett for shooting and killing another driver after they rear-ended his girlfriend’s car. He has a recognizable tattoo on his neck that says: “Loved by few, Hated by many.” Court documents show he had plans to flee to Mexico, but he also made reservations in Las Vegas. Detectives believe he is still in Snohomish County.
- NEED ID: Can you ID this gunman that looked into a surveillance camera while robbing a spa in Skyway? These two-armed robbers held a customer and employee hostage at the South Bay Spa just after 9 pm on March 18.
- NEED ID: Seattle Police Department Robbery detectives need your help to ID this person of interest in a brutal assault. This man carrying a 5-gallon blue bucket is suspected of attacking another man outside the Safeway located at 9262 Rainier Ave S at 3:36 pm on March 18. The suspect had two dogs off leash with him that appeared to be two pit bull terriers.
- NEED ID: Do you know the driver of this dark colored Kia Sorento? They put their vehicle in reverse in the Everett School District Building and just never stopped. They totaled the victim’s brand-new Volkswagen Jetta as they smashed into it.
- FOUND: A one-of-a-kind 4.5-foot Batman Funko Pop has been found. Last October, Batman was stolen from Everett Comics and thanks to Everett Police he was recovered to watch over the streets of Everett once more.
March 19, 2021—Here’s a peek at some of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- NEED ID: Two armed robbers robbed a restaurant and two paint stores in Renton and Kent, stealing cash out of the register on March 8 and 12. These crimes occurred with employees and customers held at gunpoint. The suspects start the robbery acting like customers and then proceed to rob each of the businesses.
- WANTED: Michelle Dalby is wanted in King County. Police are concerned for the public’s safety due to her history of reckless driving while under influence. The court has issued a 100,000 warrant for her arrest for violation of an ignition interlock and for trying to run from the police. She is possibly in the Star Lake area.
- NEED ID: Two pot shop armed robbers are wanted after they held two employees and two customers hostage at Green Theory in Bellevue. They fled in a 2018 Hyundai vehicle. One of the suspects was wearing Air Jordan Woodland hiking boots that are easily identifiable. Do you recognize these boots?
- WANTED: Bainbridge Police need your help to ID this young car prowler with long hair. They want to talk with him to hopefully help him turn his life around before he runs across an armed defensive car owner. Do you know him?
Several captures also took place last week thanks to YOUR tips! We are on a HOT streak!!!
March 12, 2021—Here’s a peek at some of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Nikolas Sivich is wanted in King County for 2 counts of 1st degree animal cruelty for having sex with two dogs. Detectives in the Major Crimes Unit said several graphic photos and videos of the graphic and vile abuse were obtained. His own pet was one of the victims. BOTH DOGS ARE NOW SAFE. He is 29 years-old and could be in Southeast King County in the Bonney Lake or in Roslyn in Kittitas County driving a Dodge Truck with the license plate C24019S.
- WANTED: Carlos Coto AKA Carlos Salazar is wanted by Renton Police after he stole a car with a 5-year-old girl inside. He also has a warrant for his arrest in Kent after he stabbed a man in the neck after an armed robbery. Keep an eye out for him in South King County.
- WANTED: Dwight Newell is wanted in King County for molesting a 12-year-old girl while he stayed in their home as a guest last month. He has 5 previous felony convictions including unlawful possession of a firearm, assault 3rd degree, and attempt to elude police. Detectives believe he is somewhere in SeaTac or South King County.
- WANTED: Jon Zellmer AKA Jon Cando is wanted by the U.S. Marshals after he was granted furlough from prison and never returned. He is wanted for an armed bank robber in Cowlitz County. He speaks fluent Portuguese. Detectives believe someone here in Washington may know where he is hiding or fled to.
- WANTED: Seyyed Komizi is wanted in King County for rape, extortion and felony harassment. Detectives say last month he blackmailed a victim into taking him to a hotel in Woodinville where he raped her. She was able to get free and get help from the violent abuse. There is a nationwide warrant for his arrest.
- WANTED: Edward Harris is a convicted felon wanted by the Department of Corrections and in Pierce County for failing to register as a sex offender, again. He is often seen at the Tacoma Mall riding his bike. He has a scar under his left eye. He has a long history of domestic violence and if you spot him, call 911.
March 5, 2021—Here’s a peek at some of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Police need your help finding 3 suspects wanted for armed robbery of cash, jewelry and firearms from a home in the south part of the Beacon Hill neighborhood in Seattle on February 11.
- NEED ID: Detectives need your help to identify a thief in Kenmore posing as a mail carrier to gain access to an apartment complex’s mail boxes. He even has a USPS mail key. He used a victim’s credit card to purchase an odd book. He has repeated the stunt twice, once last month and once last October.
- WANTED: Jasmine Willie is wanted in Normandy Park for scamming local businesses. She has 7 warrants total out for her arrest. Her scam she is most known for is claiming chicken she purchased from the business made her church group sick. Let’s stop the scams!
- NEED ID: Pierce County Sheriff’s detectives need your help to find a armed bank robber known as the “Beaver Fan Bandit” after he wore the school’s logo and colors to rob Columbia Bank on Meridian Ave East in Puyallup on February 1 at 9:30 am.
- NEED ID: Detectives in Mountlake Terrace need your help finding this auto thief who stole a van from the Concern for Neighbors food bank last Saturday afternoon.
- NEED ID: Do you recognize this man’s limp? Seattle Police need your help to find this armed robber who attempted to shoplift at the Smartfoods on 4th Ave South. He then brandished a knife when cornered by store employees. The vehicle he fled in was a 2000s green Volkswagen Beetle.
February 26, 2021—Here’s a peek at some of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Joseph England is wanted in King County for residential burglary. This is the same charge he has been convicted of 11 times. He was featured last weekend on Washington’s Most Wanted and was identified by our audience. England was one of the two suspects who engaged in physical intercourse in a suspect’s driveway before robbing the home of jewelry and personal documents in unincorporated Kent.
- WANTED: Machela Sheckles A.K.A Rain is wanted in King County for 1st degree assault after she shot her boyfriend’s lover on December 12. She has many distinct tattoos including one that says “goddess” on her forearm. Detectives believe she is hiding with Benjamin Veniale A.K.A Flatline, her boyfriend, between King and Pierce County.
- NEED ID: Seattle Police need your help identifying these armed robbers who burglarized two gas stations in the north end of Seattle on February 12. Listen to the audio on the Chevron surveillance footage to see if you can help us catch these crooks.
- NEED ID: Seattle Police need your help to ID this armed robber. Detectives say he robbed an 18-year-old man on January 17 at 400 E. Denny Way at knife point. Take a look at the photos and note the receding hairline and bald spot on the back of his head. He stole the victim’s wallet and credit cards. Our “balding crook” then used those cards to make purchases at the Speedway Gas Station at 765 Rainier Ave S in Renton. He used them a second time at the Shell Gas Station at 121218 Interurban Ave S in Tukwila.
- NEED ID: This thief single-handedly stole a Honda ATV off the lot at Ride Motorsports in Woodinville. He is a white male with a short, thick build. This thief was caught on camera right around midnight on February 19.
February 19, 2021— Here’s the top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Which of these can you help detectives solve?
- WANTED: An armed robbery suspect is wanted by the Lacey Police Department after he wore a medical mask over rubber “Halloween” mask to rob a marijuana store on Martin Way East and Carpenter Road SE on February 10 just after 8 pm. Detectives are hoping someone can ID this masked robber.
- WANTED: King County Sheriff’s Office detectives need your help to locate two suspects who engaged in physical intercourse in a suspect’s driveway before robbing the home of jewelry and personal documents in unincorporated Kent. The suspects were driving a black crew cab Nissan truck with a flat black paint job on the hood and missing grill. Do you know these robbers?
- WANTED: High risk sex offender Jody Cochran, 36, is wanted in Spokane County for failing to register as a sex offender. He is classified as a Level 3. He was convicted of communicating with a minor for sexual purposes in 2018.
- WANTED: Can you help King County Sheriff’s Office detectives find Fernando Gastelum, 23? He is wanted for charges of assault in the 2nd degree, residential burglary, and domestic violence. Federal Way police say he broke into his ex-girlfriend’s apartment to strangle her. She escaped to call 911 as he fled. Help us hunt him down!
- MISSING: Asia Wilbon was last seen in Kent on February 12, 2020 and her family is reaching out to the public for help again. Help reunite her with her family by submitting a tip!
- WANTED: Timothy McCamey, 41, is a wanted child predator in Snohomish County after cutting off his GPS tracker last year. McCamey has been on the run for too long! He has several nicknames including Baby Devil and Casper. He has been convicted of failing to register as a sex offender 3 times before. McCamey has JLM and 8306 tattooed on his upper right arm.
February 12, 2021— Here’s the top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Which of these can you help detectives solve?
- WANTED: The Wells Brothers (Raymond and Sonny) are wanted by Lacey Police Department for first degree robbery. They terrified a barista at the Blends coffee stand on Pacific Avenue in broad daylight. One of the brothers ripped the cash register out of the window after threatening the barista with a possible firearm. Help us take them down!
- WANTED: Michael McIntosh is wanted in King County for rape in the third degree and assault in the second degree. He also goes by Monty Jackson. He has a large recognizable forearm tattoo of praying hands and Psalm: 91. McIntosh is believed to be in the Kent area or South Seattle.
- NEED ID: Snohomish County detectives are hoping you know the name of a bold burglar who is accused of stealing a box van and credit cards at a business he just started working for. He also stole his personnel file before the company had a chance to file him into their HR system so his current identity is unknown. The box van was found a week later in West Seattle. Do you know him?
- NEED ID: Can you identify any of these armed robbers that have hit two marijuana shops in North Seattle this year? They held the employees at gunpoint and stole tens of thousands of dollars of marijuana products in Fremont. They then repeated the stunt at a pot shop in Greenwood. Can you help us hunt them down?
February 5, 2021— Here’s the top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Which of these can you help detectives solve?
- WANTED: Megan Aiello is wanted in King County for stealing plants at Kent East Hill Nursery, ramming a gate at 60 mph, and hitting a pedestrian. The 40-year-old convicted felon has been charged with attempt to elude and reckless endangerment. Since 2009, Aiello has been booked 19 times and King County Sheriff’s Office wants to make this number 20.
- NEED ID: Detectives in Pierce County need your help to find these two men who shot a man in the jaw while buying e-cigarettes from the victim. On December 30, 2020, this footage of the two men was captured at the 503th block of 66th Street in unincorporated Tacoma in a parking lot before the meet-up-gone-wrong. Do you know these jawbreakers?
- NEED ID: This burglar used a garage door opener to gain access to a residential home’s garage in Sammamish on January 27. He stole a backpack, camping gear and several items. If you can identify him, King County Sheriff’s Office wants to know!
- NEED INFO: Thurston County Sheriff’s detectives need your help to solve a truly horrific crime. The body of Karen Bodine, a mother of three, was found stripped of her clothing on the shoulder of Littlerock Road Southwest on January 22, 2007. While investigators are pursuing some DNA evidence recovered in the case, Det. Hamilton says tips from the public would go a long way towards getting justice for Karen’s family.
- WANTED: Deante Daniels is wanted for violating a no contact order. This is the 6th one that has been issued by the courts over the years. He has at least 20 domestic violence assaults that were never reported to the police. His bail is set high due to his long criminal history at 250,000 dollars. The victim recently reported to the police that Daniels is stalking her.
January 22, 2021—Congratulations to our own Myrle Carner on his retirement after almost 33 years at Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound. Thank you!
And here’s the top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Which of these can you help detectives solve?
- NEED ID: Des Moines Police need your help to identify a pack of violent criminals who teamed up to beat a scuba diving instructor last Saturday at 6 AM at Redondo Beach. 12 individuals ganged up on the victim beating and robbing him. Suspects took off in four separate vehicles. Can you identify any of the individuals or their vehicles?
- WANTED: Pot shop burglars! Who are these 3 robbers that stormed a marijuana shop in Silverdale? They took over $1000 in merchandise from the store. Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office is hoping you can help identify these criminals.
- NEED ID: Can you help Mountlake Terrace Police Department find these two criminals who robbed a man last Halloween while he was getting ready for his work day? The crime occurred behind the Bathfitter.com store on 220th Street SW and 69th Ave W. The suspects stole tools directly out of the company van in broad daylight.
- WANTED: Do you know this Chromebook thief at River Ridge High School on January 11th? Lacey Police needs your help to find this burglar. Remember folks: he isn’t just robbing the high school; he’s robbing the children of their necessary materials to complete remote at-home learning. Help us catch him!
January 15, 2021—Calling all heroes! Check out the top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Which of these can you help detectives solve?
- WANTED: Convicted felon Joshua Wadsworth is accused of kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach and is wanted by King County Sheriff’s detectives. This criminal has several warrants out for his arrest. Can you help police take him off the streets?
- NEED ID: Two men seen on surveillance footage on after shooting a man in Kent on Christmas Day. The crime happened after they exited a Metro bus on Pacific Highway South and South 246th street at 5:42 AM. Afterwards, the two men were seeing going into the Midway Mobile Mansion trailer park. Detectives are hoping someone recognizes them.
- NEED ID: This pregnant woman robbed Subway on Pacific Highway East in Fife boldly by pretending she was a corporate manager. She robbed the till drawer and the store’s safe. Detectives need your help to identify her.
- NEED ID: Kent Police are asking for your help to identify this suspect who shot a 21-year-old man on December 11th, 2020 who was shopping inside Star Vape smoke shop located at 10422 SE Kent Kangley Rd.
- NEED INFO: A pedestrian was hit and severely injured by a red or dark colored 1988 to 1995 Nissan Pathfinder. The hit and run occurred in the 7900 block of Martin Way, in front Gibson’s Custom Meats in Thurston County. Detectives need info about a vehicle matching this description and the driver.
January 8, 2021—Can you help solve the top cases on this week’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose?
- WANTED: Parminder “Binder” Tiwana, 30, has a $150,000 nationwide arrest warrant for an assault on two men with a baseball bat. The attack took place just after midnight on September 27 at an AM/PM in Kent. The victims were beaten nearly unconscious. King County Sheriff’s Office needs your help to locate Tiwana.
- NEED ID: A group of 5 or 6 armed male suspects were caught on surveillance video in an attempted home invasion robbery in Skyway. One suspect repeatedly tried to get the owner to open the door, the audio of which is quite clear. Do you recognize the suspects, either visually or audibly? King County Sheriff’s Office wants to know!
- MURDER MYSTERY: Christopher Dailey, 38, was shot and killed on December 30 in Seattle. A motorist called 911 to alert police that a dead body was laying in the roadway of Aurora Ave. N. The father of three with a baby on the way was living in a nearby tent.
- NEED ID: An over 6-foot-tall white male suspect entered the Bank of America on University Way NE in late August 2020. He pointed a silver revolver at an employee and demanded a large amount of money. While the employee was collecting the money, the suspect fired the gun into the ceiling. The suspect walks with a stiff right leg.
- NEED ID: A suspect is caught on surveillance video using a crowbar to pry into a filing cabinet at an Umpqua Bank in Tacoma. The suspect smashed the bank’s front glass door. All he got away with was rolls of coins.
- MISSING DOG: Bella, a service dog, was in a vehicle that was stolen a few days before Christmas. Her family is devastated, and they are pleading for her return.
- NEED ID: A homeowner in Burien, fed up with mail theft, installed a camera inside his mailbox. And it worked! Can you identify the suspect caught on video? Also, three tips for avoiding mail theft: get a locked mailbox, pick up your mail daily, and never use your mailbox for outgoing mail.
December 18, 2020—Can you save Washington from these criminals? Here’s the top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose.
- WANTED: Renton police are asking for your help to find 57-year-old Carlos Alberto Hays Leyva. King County Prosecutors have charged him with two counts of Child Molestation in the First Degree. Detectives say he admitted to molesting a girl when she was 8 years old. Leyva disappeared soon after detectives talked with him. One big concern for law enforcement is that Leyva owns his own painting company, which could give him access to the homes of clients where kids are homeschooling right now. Do you know where he is?
- WANTED: Kitsap County Sheriff’s deputies are asking for your help to find 19-year-old Anthony Barajas-Robledo is wanted for Burglary 1st degree, Unlawful Possession of a Firearm 1st Degree and Theft of Firearms. Detectives say he and two other men, who have already been arrested, broke into Boerner Firearms in April of 2019.
- NEED ID: Des Moines Police are asking for your help to ID the suspects wanted in a theft and drive-by shooting caught on video. Detectives say it started when the store owner confronted a suspect for shoplifting on November 18th.
- NEED ID: Can you identify these two suspects who robbed and beat a store clerk in a Magnolia convenience store? One suspect pistol whipped a female store clerk. She suffered multiple, significant lacerations and had to be taken to the hospital.
- WANTED: Justin Wold has warrants for Possession of a Stolen Vehicle in King County, assault in Seattle and 1st Degree Domestic Violence Trespass in Auburn as well as Possession of Heroin. Can you help King County Sheriff’s detectives find him?
December 11, 2020—Put on your crime-fighting cape and check out the top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Which of these can you help detectives solve?
- NEED ID OF STABBING SUSPECT: On a metro bus this past Thanksgiving, a black male suspect stabbed a male passenger multiple times, striking an artery and almost killing the victim. The suspect boarded the metro bus in Renton, headed to the Tukwila transit center, and then boarded another southbound bus. A female passenger with medical training was able to help the victim, and a deputy in SeaTac applied a tourniquet. Without these efforts, the victim would have died. King County Sheriff’s Office is concerned that the suspect will strike again. Do you know who he is?
- STOLEN VINTAGE CAR: Paul Brandon’s blue vintage 1934 Roadster was stolen from a locked storage unit in Benton County. Brandon is 90 years old and has had the car, worth up to $200,000, since the 1950s. It’s his baby—help him bring it home. The reward for information is $11,000.
- MURDER MYSTERY: Just before 1 am on Christmas Eve 2015, Danny Cisneros Sr., his wife, and their 7-year-old son took shelter from the rain in the stairwell of an apartment building in the Pacific Ridge neighborhood of Des Moines. It was the last holiday this family would spend together, because Danny was shot to death in that stairwell. It’s been 5 years, and the Des Moines Police Department and Danny’s family are still searching for answers. (See other Unsolved Homicides here.)
- NEED ID: Gregory Evans, 55, was murdered in a drive-by shooting on November 27 on the 2100 block of E. 60th Street. Tacoma Police need your help to identify the two suspects and/or their getaway car that was caught on video, speeding away from the scene.
- WANTED: Omari Husseini, 26, is a person of interest in a homicide near Northgate Mall on October 15. A 19-year-old man was shot and killed in the parking lot of Cedarvale Village Apartments on Roosevelt Way NE. Detectives say they learned from witnesses that Husseini and the victim were involved in an altercation right before the shooting.
November 27, 2020—Here’s a peek at some of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Tyrone Dixon, 28, is a convicted felon wanted by King County Sheriff’s Office for 1st Degree Organized Retail Theft. He is accused of stealing jewelry cases from Kohl’s department stores up and down the west coast. Detectives say that Dixon heisted more than $25,000 of jewelry from a Kohl’s in Covington last year, hitting the same store twice within days. He has distinctive tattoos on both arms that could help you spot him!
- NEED ID: A white male suspect was caught on cell phone video, very cruelly killing a Canada goose and stuffing it in his bag at Green Lake on September 28. Seattle Police need your help to identify this heartless, despicable POS, who is wanted for 1st Degree Felony Animal Cruelty. The suspect was hearing a “Hecho en Mexico” ball cap.
- WANTED: Michael Pilcher Jr., 42, is a convicted child molester who is on the run. This Level 1 sex offender has several warrants for his arrest.
- WANTED: Troy Rayment, 40, is wanted for possession of a stolen vehicle and two counts of possession of crystal meth. Also wanted, and likely with Rayment, is Suzanne Christiansen, who has multiple warrants for her arrest.
November 20, 2020—Can you help solve any of this week’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose? Watch, share, and then submit your anonymous tips.
- WANTED: Billy Williams, 33, is the lead suspect in the May 2017 homicide of James Little in White Center. Williams is shown on video shooting Little in the head and then fleeing in a white sedan. He hasn’t been seen since. Please help King County Sheriff’s Office find Williams and bring justice for Little.
- WANTED: Steven Stanton, 36, is a convicted sex offender wanted by the Department of Corrections for Escape. He never registered as a sex offender, as he was ordered to do by a judge.
- WANTED: Yolanda Lund, 36, is on the run for a handful of charges (drug-related, driving on a suspended license, and more). Most recently, she drove her vehicle through the fence of an elementary school in Puyallup while trying to elude police. She is a menace to society—help find her!
- NEED ID: A handful of additional suspects caught on surveillance video looting various businesses in Bellevue on May 31. Help the Bellevue Police Department identify these lowlife thieves!
- WANTED: Morgan Cayo, 22, has a long history of 2nd Degree Assault, burglary, theft, and possession of stolen property. Get this thug off the streets!
November 13, 2020—David Rose debuted Washington’s Most Wanted 12 years ago this weekend. Watch, share, and then submit your anonymous tips on these top cases as Season 13 kicks off!
- WANTED: Jonnie Lay Jr., 50, is a convicted rapist who has a bench warrant for his arrest and is on the run. He is accused of kidnapping a woman off the street, dragging her into a car, and raping her in the woods, all while threatening to kill her with a screwdriver. Helps Seattle Police find him!
- WANTED: Kevin Zerfass, 64, has a felony warrant for his arrest for failing to register as a sex offender. He was convicted of 1st Degree Child Rape in 1998.
- NEED ID: Two black suspects in their 20s entered a Fred Meyer in suspect and committed armed robbery in the jewelry department—while carrying a tan-and-white Husky puppy. Witnesses say the suspects, who made off with $150,000 worth of diamond rings, were associated with a white Honda-type sedan.
- WANTED: Hiywet Million and Carole Crane aren’t only wanted in King County; the U.S. Secret Service also wants these two women for bank fraud and aggravated identity theft. They target victims at schools, medical centers, and museums, and are responsible for more than $175,000 in losses.
- NEED ID: A male and a female suspect are caught on video breaking into Steele Barber + Spa in Ballard and stealing $4,000 worth of products, clothing, and electronics. The male was wearing a “Security” jacket. Salon Owner Matthew Humphrey is offering free haircuts and spa services for a year to anyone who can help police identify these suspects.
- CAUGHT: Thanks to your tips, murder suspect Stephen Abrahamson was arrested in the Mount Baker neighborhood of Seattle. He was wanted for 2nd Degree Murder of Derrick LeComb in August. Abrahamson is makes it 1,185 Washington’s Most Wanted captures to date—THANK YOU!
November 6, 2020—Can you help solve the top cases on this week’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose? Watch, share, and then submit your anonymous tips!
- WANTED IN BAINBRIDGE ISLAND: Taylor Musolf, 30, is wanted for 6 different cases involving mail and identity theft. One of them was using a victim’s credit card that she stole from his mailbox and then charged $3,800 in purchases.
- MURDER MYSTERY: Francis Gaspar, 38, was found lying in the middle of West Lake Sammamish Parkway in Redmond on July 29, 2019. He was rushed to the hospital, but died the next day from a blunt force trauma to the head. It doesn’t appear to be a robbery or a hit and run, but what happened?
- NEED ID: A trio of crooks is accused of using fraudulent credit cards to buy clothes from the Seattle Children’s Hospital Bainbridge Bargain Boutique Charity store last month. They left the store in a green 2005 Chevy Sebring with WA plate BMN9911. Stealing from sick children? What scumbags!
- NEED YOUR HELP: Burns, a dark gray American Bulldog, was stolen on October 17 in the Ravensdale neighborhood of King County. The Martinez family, who adopted Burns in August, is heart-sick. Where is he?
- WANTED: Ola Mae Milam, 42, has warrants for her arrest in Kitsap County for 2nd Degree identity theft and Possession of Stolen Mail. On one shopping spree, she spent more than $1,200 on gift cards using stolen credit cards. Her criminal history dates back to 1993. Help Bainbridge Island Police find her!
October 30, 2020—Watch, share, and then submit your anonymous tips to help solve the top cases on this week’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Stephen Burger, 46, was convicted earlier this year of assaulting his ex-girlfriend, choking her unconscious. He has since been busted three times for violating the no contact order, and police say that his behavior is getting more dangerous.
- WANTED IN YAKIMA: Jordan Guttierez, 21, is shot and killed 31-year-old Tara Owen on March 7. He’s on the run and wanted for manslaughter and vehicle theft.
- NEED ID: A trio of crooks—two men and a woman—on Bainbridge Island have been caught on surveillance video stealing bicycles from a parking garage as well as trying to break into an ATM.
- NEED ID: A looter wearing Husky-colored shoes caught on video stealing as much as he can carry from the Mariners Store in Bellevue Square this past May. Bellevue Police have already identified 71 looting suspects—great job!
- NEED YOUR HELP: A silver Hummer H3 was involved in a heartbreaking hit and run on October 2 that killed 67-year-old Rongxing He. He was walking in a crosswalk at 1st Ave. and Holgate St. in the SODO neighborhood when the Hummer turned the corner and hit him. He died from his injuries. Detectives are asking for any information on the location of the silver Hummer or who was behind the wheel.
- BEWARE: Thieves in Pierce and Thurston counties have stolen almost 50 fishing boats, motors, and trailers since August 1.
- CAUGHT: Thanks to your tips, Caviyon McCalister was identified and later arrested for shooting and killing a 34-year-old father of four in North Seattle. That’s a total of 1,184 Washington’s Most Wanted cases solved!
- PLUS: A heartwarming story about David Lauster, a Special Olympian, and his dream to meet David Rose.
October 16, 2020—Please share and submit your anonymous tips to help solve the top cases on this week’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- STILL MISSING: A one-of-a-kind 4.5-foot Batman Funko Pop has been stolen from Everett Comics. A red Mazda 3 was caught on surveillance video as were two suspects who cased the store before smashing the window, causing thousands of dollars of damage, and then stealing Batman.
- NEED YOUR HELP: Jim Baechle has faced a cascading series of unfortunate events, and the Everett Police need your help. First, Jim’s 31-year-old son, Michael, passed away unexpectedly. Then, Jim injured his leg while fixing up Michael’s Issaquah home to sell it, and he was hospitalized for 26 days, during which he had five surgeries. And then, thieves stole a $13,000 tractor and a go-kart from Michael’s home.
- NEED ID: Two thieves were caught on video smashing the glass door of King of the Hill grocery store in CapHill and then stealing several thousand dollars’ worth of merchandise.
- NEED ID: In Edgewood, two backyard burglars were caught on camera disabling flood lights and then stealing a saw, a leafblower, tools, and other items from the home owner’s shed and barn.
October 9, 2020—Lots of cases to help solve on this week’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Please share and submit your anonymous tips on these top cases:
- WANTED: Kylie Craig, 28, and Matthew Collett, 37, are wanted for kidnapping and murder in Mason County; they might be driving a red 2013 Hyundai Elantra with WA plates BTX1364.
- NEED ID: A black male suspect were caught on surveillance video using an ice axe to smash his way into a Rite Aid in downtown Bellevue on May 31. He then looted the store and enabled hordes of others to do the same.
- STILL WANTED: James Vargas, 23, has been charged with Indecent Exposure. Thanks to your tips, Vargas was identified as “The Dead-eyed Deviant” after he was recorded exposing himself and masturbating on the 522 bus heading to Lake City Way. King County detectives suggest keeping a lookout for Vargas (also dubbed “The Metro Masturbator”) on public transportation.
- MISSING: Put up the bat signal! A one-of-a-kind 4.5-foot Batman Funko Pop has been stolen from Everett Comics. A red Mazda 3 was caught on surveillance video as were two suspects who cased the store before smashing the window and stealing Batman.
October 2, 2020—Watch this video and then share it, because we need all hands on deck to solve the top cases on this week’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Oshea Williams, 22, has been charged with the 1st Degree Murder of 21-year-old Jimm Route, who was found dead in his car on March 10 in Renton. Williams is considered Armed and Dangerous.
- WANTED: Deasia Walter, 18, is a convicted felon wanted—in Okanagon County for assault, attempting to elude, reckless driving, heroin possession, and resisting arrest as well as in Grant County for a domestic violence assault. Yowza!
- UNSOLVED MURDER: It’s been 6 months since 18-year-old Conner Dassa-Holland was shot and killed in front of his family’s home in Rainier Beach on Mother’s Day. Can you identify the suspect’s vehicle caught on surveillance video?
- WANTED: Four suspects—Lisandre Dowell-Ennis, Solomon Leverette, Elias Graham, and Donvea Adams—have been indicted in federal court for bank fraud and ID theft. They are part of a complex, multi-state counterfeit check scheme totaling more than $1 million of fraudulent charges.
- NEED YOUR HELP: Jonathan Rupert, 34, was left for dead by a hit and run driver on a county road near Orting. Police have no leads and need home surveillance video along the route. Rupert was beloved by his family, who is desperate for answers.
- CAUGHT: Jamal Osman, 23, of Kent was one of two suspects arrested for carjacking and robbing a food delivery driver at gunpoint in Mountlake Terrace. Unfortunately, the other suspect still needs to be identified and caught!
- CAUGHT: Thanks to an anonymous tip from you, Anthony Harris was arrested in White Center on September 28. Harris had a warrant for two counts of violating a Domestic Violence Court Order—he was accused of biting and stalking a woman. THANK YOU! That’s the 1,177th capture since Washington’s Most Wanted first aired in 2008.
September 25, 2020—We need your help to solve the top cases on this week’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: James Vargas, 23, has been charged with Indecent Exposure. Thanks to your tips, Vargas was identified as “The Dead-eyed Deviant” after he was recorded exposing himself and masturbating on the 522 bus heading to Lake City Way. King County detectives suggest keeping a lookout for him on public transportation.
- NEED ID: The search is on for two armed robbery suspects in Mountlake Terrace who stole a food delivery driver’s 2019 silver Honda Accord Hybrid with his baby’s car seat in the back.
- NEED ID: Four suspects caught on surveillance video stealing liquor bottles from a Safeway grocery store in downtown Bellevue this past June.
- NEED ID: Several Armed and Dangerous suspects are wanted in at least six robberies at marijuana shops in Seattle. The crew of crooks perform take-down style robberies, terrifying the clerks with guns, and are in and out in a matter of mere minutes.
- CAUGHT: Tiffany Doll, one of the most prolific ID and burglary thefts in our state right now, was arrested in Bremerton by U.S. Postal Inspectors and Kitsap County Sheriff’s Deputies. She was booked into jail on $250,000 bail for burglary and two counts of identity theft. Judge Sally Olsen went soft and reduced bail to $50,000.
September 18, 2020—Can you help solve these top cases for this weekend’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose?
- WANTED: Nathan Bradford, 46, is a convicted rapist who is now accused of threatening to blow up a bank during a robbery in Tacoma. He has failed to register as a sex offender six times. Help us get this dangerous convict off the streets!
- UNSOLVED HOMICIDE: It’s been two years since Amarah S’re Alexandra Riley was shot and killed while driving her car on Rainier Ave. S and 88th Ave. S. Detectives believe she was incorrectly targeted by gang members who thought Amarah was a different person.
- WANTED: Natasha Oakley, 39, is accused of trying to smuggle drugs into a federal prison in SeaTac. Although she’s blonde, Oakley is known to wear wigs and use fakes names.
- WANTED: Anthony Harris, 52, has a felony warrant for two counts of violating a Domestic Violence Court Order. The violent and repeat violations of the no contact order cause great concern for the victim’s safety. There is now a nationwide warrant for Harris’ arrest. Help find him!
- WANTED: Tiffany Doll, is one of the most prolific ID and burglary thefts in our state right now. She’s been on a 2-year-old crime spree in Pierce and Kitsap counties.
September 11, 2020—Can you help solve these top cases for this weekend’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose?
- WANTED: Orlando Alexander Jr., 30, has been charged in violent attacks on two different occasions. His most recent charge for Burglary-Domestic Violence came after he broke in to a woman’s house in Auburn on August 15 and then brutally attacked the woman who was trying to protect her 4-year-old daughter. Another charge came on July 25, when he attacked a 15-year-old girl in Kent, knocking her unconscious. Alexander has a long criminal history and has two nationwide warrants for his arrest.
- NEED ID: Can you identify a person and/or a car that were on the scene at a triple shooting in Renton? One of the victims died at the hospital. Police need to speak with anyone who was there and might have witnessed something.
- WANTED: Natasha Oakley, 39, is accused of trying to smuggle drugs into a federal prison in SeaTac. Although she’s blonde, Oakley is known to wear wigs and use fakes names.
- NEED ID: A white male suspect was caught on video stealing a high-priced microscope from a jeweler in Bellevue during the looting in May.
- NEED YOUR HELP: Mark Allan Davis was just a few weeks shy of his 48th birthday when he was the victim of a hit and run on the 3100 block of 110th St. SE. in Everett. He died from his injuries four days later. That was last month, and Mark’s family are desperate for answers. There’s no surveillance video, but maybe you witnessed something that can help the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office.
August 28, 2020—Please share this video and then submit your anonymous tips to help solve these top cases for this weekend’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED IN BURIEN: Warren Bell Jr., 42, is accused of beating his step-mother’s 71-year-old boyfriend so badly that the victim is in ICU at the hospital. If the victim doesn’t survive, Bell’s charge of First Degree Assault will be upgraded. Bell was recently released from prison after serving a 10-year sentence for Domestic Violence Assault and other charges.
- NEED ID: A male suspect was caught on video attacking and robbing a 70-year-old man in a parking garage in Seattle’s International District. The suspect, wearing slippers, stole the victim’s car.
- STILL WANTED: Shelly Eberwein, 46, has a warrant for her arrest after she failed to show up to court on a charge for her involvement in a deadly stabbing in 2018. Eberwein’s family put up the collateral on her $50,000 bail, which could cost the family their home if Eberwein doesn’t surface within 3 months.
- NEED ID: A criminal couple is accused of using the new no-contact rule to sign up for a storage unit, using a fraudulent credit card. Once inside the Woodinville storage facility, the couple broke into multiple locked storage units and stole countless items.
- STILL WANTED: Christopher King, 22, has escalated from a necklace snatching to two smash-and-grab jewelry thefts to an armed robbery at a jewelry store. He has stolen thousands of dollars’ worth of products and damaged thousands more dollars in property. He has 15 warrants issued since 2016.
- ONE OF TWO LOVEBIRDS CAUGHT: Half of the “Lovebirds on the Lam” duo we featured recently has been arrested, thanks to your help. Nick Nelson-along with his girlfriend, Marquita Dillon-is accused of prowling a victim’s unlocked car in Tukwila and then stealing the garage door opener, vehicle registration, and keys to another vehicle that was parked at the victim’s home in Kirkland. The couple went to the victim’s home and stole the vehicle, which has since been recovered. Marquita Dillon is still wanted!
August 21, 2020—Here’s a review of the top cases for Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Please share this video and then submit your anonymous tips to help solve these cases:
- WANTED: Christopher King, 22, has escalated from a necklace snatching to two smash-and-grab jewelry thefts to an armed robbery at a jewelry store. He has stolen thousands of dollars’ worth of product and damaged thousands more dollars in property. He has 15 warrants issued since 2016.
- NEED ID: Two looting suspects shown on video entered the downtown Bellevue Rite Aid, took what they pleased, and walked out the door. The suspects entered at separate times and are not believed to be working together.
- WANTED: Tiffany Doll, 48, is wanted by US Postal Inspectors in Kitsap, Mason, and Pierce counties for her participation in a 2-year operation of burglarizing post offices. It wasn’t just the robbery, though; Doll stole victims’ IDs, checks, and identities-and bragged about it! She has multiple past convictions for theft, stolen property, drugs, hit and run, and so much more.
- WANTED: Shelly Eberwein, 46, has a warrant for her arrest after failed to show up to court on a charger for First Degree Rendering Criminal Assistance-in other words, for her involvement in a deadly stabbing in 2018.
- MURDER MYSTERY: Trevor Guthrie was just 44 years old, a proud father of two, a lifelong resident of Graham, and a lover of woodworking. He was badly beaten and murdered just four days before Thanksgiving in 2017, and Trevor’s family is pleading for answers.
August 14, 2020—Here are the top cases for Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Please share this video and then submit your anonymous tips to help solve these cases:
- DOGNAPPING: A Kitsap County woman had three of her beloved dogs stolen from her property. All of the dogs are rescues, and the youngest is deaf and partially blind. An SUV with a dark-haired woman was caught on video near the house is a vehicle of interest.
- NEED ID: A cocky armed robbery suspect at the Chevron gas station on N. 45th St. in Wallingford was caught on video stealing more than $3,000 in vaping products.
- NEED ID: Two suspects shown on video at the SeaTac International Blvd. Light Rail Station are suspected of carjacking. They jumped in front of a car, pointed a gun at the driver, and demanded that both occupants exit the vehicle. The suspects took the Honda Accord and fled at a high rate of speed.
July 31, 2020—Here’s a sneak peek of the top cases for Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Please share this video and then submit your anonymous tips to help solve these cases:
- WANTED: Nick Nelson and Marquita Dillon are lovebirds are the lam. They’re wanted for prowling a victim’s unlocked car in Tukwila, stealing his garage door opener, vehicle registration, and keys to another vehicle that was parked at his home in Kirkland. The couple went to the victim’s home and stole the vehicle, which has since been recovered. Combined, these two scumbags have 62 warrants, multiple convictions, and 14 pending charges.
- NEED ID: A camouflage-wearing black suspect caught on surveillance video pointing a gun at two victims who were sitting in their parked car near the Dakota Apartments in the Mount Baker area of Southeast Seattle. The suspect, who was wearing a designer Louis Vuitton face mask, demanded their money and cell phones.
- WANTED: Brandon Egeler is a convicted felon wanted in connection with several post office burglaries in Mason, Kitsap, and Pierce Counties.
- NEED ID: An aggressive knife-wielding suspect who went on a spree of three armed robberies in Arlington between 7 and 11 pm in July.
- NEED ID: Multiple suspects caught on video smashing the glass door at Marcy Jewelry in Bellevue, entering with bags and guns, stealing countless merchandise. Two of the suspects fled in a silver Hyundai to a Bartell’s in Bellevue, sealing alcohol and other merchandise.
July 24, 2020—Here’s a review of the top cases for Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Please share this video and then submit your anonymous tips to help solve these cases:
- WANTED: Cody Jacobson has several felony warrants for attempted robbery and more. He has evaded police twice, the last time burrowing a hole in the back of a motel room wall. Jacobson is armed and dangerous.
- NEED IDs: A white male and white female couple who are accused of armed robbery at the AMPM gas station on Greenwood Ave. & 145th in North Seattle. They stole all the cash in the till as well as countless packs of cigarettes.
- NEED ID: Suspects caught on video on a spree of mailbox bombings in Spanaway. They are in a Mini Cooper, and they have caused a lot of damage.
- MISSING: 93-year-old WWII Veteran Robert “Bob” Gerard, who suffers from dementia, walked away from his son’s Centralia home on July 6. Please help find him!
July 17, 2020—Here are the top cases for Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Please share this video and then submit your anonymous tips to help solve these cases:
- NEED IDs: Three men dropped off Daniel Ro at Harborview Medical Center in February, handing their friend off to ER staff; Daniel had been shot and later died, but the three men left without providing names or contact information.
- MISSING: Ritchie Collins of Bellingham has been missing since April 30, 2019, after his car was found abandoned-with the key to it sitting on the roof-at Colonial Creek Campground.
- NEED ID: A male suspect was caught on video stealing a $1,200 boxed Traeger grill from the Gateway True Value store, fleeing in a white minivan.
- CAUGHT: Thanks to your tips, Gabriel Mitchell was identified, arrested, and charged with 1st Degree Malicious Mischief, 2nd Degree Arson, and 1st Degree Attempted Theft when he tried to torch an ATM in Yelp this past April, causing $17,000 in damage.
July 10, 2020—Here are the top cases for Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Please share this video and then submit your anonymous tips to help solve these cases:
- NEED ID: A white female, shown on video surveillance with her little dog, wanted for her possible involvement in the theft of a white BMW, full of about $4,000 of custom fabrics for face masks that were being used in the victim’s business
- NEED ID: White male suspect in flip-flops caught on video unscrewing and stealing a “hose bib,” which caused $50,000 worth of flood damage to an office building on Stewart St.
- WANTED: Yolanda Williams, charged with using stolen mail to steal victims’ identities
- CAUGHT: Thanks to your tips, Robert Buck was identified and arrested for using stolen credit cards.
July 3, 2020—Here’s a sneak peek of this 4th of July holiday weekend’s top cases for Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Please share and submit your anonymous tips to help solve these cases:
- NEED ID: White male suspect caught on video throwing an incendiary device into a truck, completely destroying the vehicle, as well as a couple-a white female and a black male-accused of looting in Bellevue during the riots on May 31
- WANTED: Wayne Rattler, a DUI suspect arrested after running from a car crash in January, badly injuring the victim in the car he hit
- NEED ID: Six suspects in a terrifying ambush-style armed robbery of a pot shop in Kirkland on June 18
- NEED ID: White male suspect caught on video stealing an AUDI from an apartment building garage in Kirkland, disabling all security devices
- NEED ID: Suspects in caught on video stealing 38 Pride-related flags and posting a hate flyer in downtown Burien
June 26, 2020—Here’s a sneak peek of the top cases for Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Please share this video and then submit your anonymous tips to help solve these cases:
- NEED ID: White male burglary suspect accused of stealing more than 1,000 packages, a postal computer, and financial documents from several post offices in Kitsap County
- UNSOLVED MURDER: Conner Dassa-Holland, who was shot and killed in front of his family’s home in Rainier Beach on Mother’s Day
- NEED ID: Flustered armed robbery suspect caught on video holding up a 76 station clerk in Kirkland
- NEED ID: Two teenage male suspects caught on video robbing a pot shop in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle
- CAUGHT: Thanks to your tips, police have arrested Angela Anderson, who attempted to rob a bank in downtown Seattle.
June 12, 2020—Here’s a review of the top cases for Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Please share this video and then submit your anonymous tips to help solve these cases:
- NEED ID: A dog-carrying white male suspect wanted for his involvement in a shooting outside a 7-Eleven in West Seattle
- WANTED: Jorge Alcantara-Gonzalez, an armed and dangerous murder suspect believed to be in Kittitas County
- WANTED: Juan Sanchez, an 11-time convicted felon with an arrest warrant for unlawful possession of a firearm
- WANTED: Dennis Anderson, accused of stealing a car in Auburn that contained the remains of a loved one
- MISSING: Kenna Harris, 25, has not been seen since March 31, and her family is desperate for answers
May 29, 2020—We need your help to solve this weekend’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Watch, share, and submit your anonymous tips on the following:
- WANTED: Timothy McCamey (aka Baby Devil and Casper), a high-risk Level 3 child predator who cut off his GPS tracker
- WANTED: Deante Daniels, who has a felony warrant for violating a No Contact order and escaping the DOC; his past convictions include violating domestic violence court orders and many more
- NEED ID: A white male thief caught on video smiling while stealing power tools from Lowe’s in Lakewood
- WANTED: Dennis Anderson, accused of stealing a car that contained the remains of a loved one
- NEED ID: A male crook caught on video breaking into Antique Warehouse in Snohomish and ungracefully stealing a radio-controlled airplane-all while smoking a cigarette
May 22, 2020—Help us solve the top cases on this Memorial Day weekend’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Watch, share, and submit your anonymous tips on the following:
- NEED ID: A white male suspect caught on video exposing himself to a female bus rider and going on to pleasure himself
- MURDER MYSTERY: 18-year-old Conner Dassa-Holland was shot and killed on Mother’s Day in front of his family’s home in the Rainier Beach neighborhood
- NEED ID: Black male wanted for armed robbery at a Metro bus stop in North Seattle
- WANTED: Christopher Franze, who has a $100,000 arrest warrant for residential burglary, attempting to elude police, and hit and run
- NEED ID: Two armed suspects accused of a deadly home invasion near Yakima
- WANTED: Zachary Rosenthal, wanted for six counts of unlawful possession of a firearm
May 15, 2020—Do you want $1,000? Watch this sneak peak of the top cases on this weekend’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose, and help us solve these cases:
- WANTED: Gary Bowlin, a home invasion robbery suspect accused of pointing a gun at kids
- NEED ID: A white female suspect who attempted to rob a bank without bothering to wear a face mask
- WANTED: David Wacenske Jr., for unlawful imprisonment and 2nd degree assault
- Plus, thanks to anonymous tips, police gained the ID of a female hit-and-run driver. She has been arrested for reckless endangerment-her 10-year-old daughter was in the car! Thank you for your tips!
May 8, 2020—Here’s a sneak peak of the top cases on this weekend’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Dealaunte Bonner, who has multiple assault charges and a warrant for animal cruelty
- MISSING: Kenna Harris, last seen on March 31 in Snohomish at a Subway restaurant; she is cognitively impaired from a past vehicle accident
- NEED ID: A pair of suspects who stole several rolls of expensive roofing materials from Cougar Mountain Middle School in Graham
- NEED ID: A black male suspect who participated in a series of armed robberies in North Seattle; his two cohorts-a 14-year-old girl who posed as a prostitute and Dequarius Smith-have been identified and arrested, thanks to your tips
- NEED ID: Female high-speed hit-and-run driver of a plateless Acura on State Route 2
May 1, 2020—Here’s a sneak peak of the top cases on this weekend’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Rodolfo “Rudy” Tijerina, 12-time convicted felon wanted for 1st Degree Assault and Drive-By Shooting; considered armed and dangerous
- NEED ID: A black male suspect who participated in a series of robberies in North Seattle; his two cohorts-a 14-year-old girl who posed as a prostitute and Dequarius Smith-have been identified and arrested, thanks to your tips
- WANTED: Jerry Denson, wanted by U.S. Marshals in King County for vehicular homicide; he was driving while drunk and high, crashed the car, and threw the female passenger from the vehicle
- NEED ID: White male suspect accused of stealing a Dodge Charger from a downtown Bellevue parking garage; he totes a longboard with a distinctive lion illustration
- WANTED: Brandon Calhoun, who has a warrant for illegal gun possession in Renton
April 24, 2020—We need your help to solve this weekend’s top cases on Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose. Watch, share, and submit your anonymous tips on the following:
- WANTED: Tony “TJ” Smithee, a convicted felon wanted for harassment and several other charges
- NEED ID: White male suspect on a street bike caught on video trying to drill and then torch his way into an ATM at TwinStar Credit Union in Yelm
- WANTED: Lloyd Rhodes, a serial armed robbery suspect accused of 13 robberies around the country, including a U District movie theater
- NEED ID: Hispanic male armed robbery suspect who held up a clerk at the Quality Inn in Lacey
- NEED ID: Male and female suspects accused of credit card skimming on various gas station ATMs in Yakima and Kitsap County
April 17, 2020—Here’s a look at some of the top cases on this weekend’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose:
- WANTED: Oshea Williams, considered to be armed and dangerous, has been charged with the March 10 murder of Jimm Route in Renton
- NEED ID: Woman acts as a prostitute in North Seattle; when a car stops, two men rob the driver at gunpoint
- WANTED: Micardo Barnett, who left his wallet and rental car at the scene of a violent home invasion in Des Moines and fled on foot; he is charged with 1st Degree Kidnapping and 1st Degree Robbery
- STILL WANTED: Suspect accused of stabbing and carjacking an 80-year-old man in White Center last July; all leads have dead-ended, and Seattle police need your help to ID the suspect
Plus, thanks to your tips:
- Port Orchard serial burglar Junior Fauese Leuelu was identified and subsequently captured.
- Gig Harbor Police located and arrested Roman Kanonik and Kayla Kupczak, who were wanted for more than 29 open investigations.
- A Normandy Park porch pirate was identified as Christina A. Kintop, and police located and arrested her.
April 3, 2020—On this week’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose, police are searching for Roman Kanonik and Kayla Kupczak. This pair is wanted for more than 29 active investigations, including organized retail theft, burglary, and 3rd Degree theft in Washington and Oregon. Police estimate that they have stolen more than $150,000 worth of goods over the past 4 months.
Also, police need your help to solve the heartbreaking hit and run homicide case of Lori Tate in the parking lot of the Ballard Fred Meyer on March 19. The suspect vehicle is a 2004 Toyota Tacoma Pickup, goldish/beige in color. Plus, Convicted Felon Ryan Hernandez is wanted in King County for unlawful possession of firearms.
March 27, 2020—On this week’s Washington’s Most Wanted with David Rose, police need your help to identify a handful of lowlifes who are wreaking havoc on small businesses and innocent victims. Plus, U.S. Marshals in Spokane are on the hunt for Joshua Johnson. And Seattle police are searching for felon Brian Booker, wanted for at least 15 break-ins and subsequent theft of computers and equipment. Booker’s occasional partner in crime, Eliza Zager, is also wanted.
March 20, 2020—A Washington’s Most Wanted alert for two violent suspects caught on camera viciously beating and robbing innocent strangers in the Columbia City neighborhood of Seattle. David Rose talks with one victim who is still recovering from his facial injuries and shares surveillance video of the attacks in hopes someone will submit an anonymous tip to Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound that identifies the suspects.
Plus, Mukilteo Police are asking for the public’s help to identify an armed robbery suspect who held up an AM\PM store on March 13. And King County Sheriff’s detectives are hoping a Crime Stoppers tip leads to the arrest of a couple of organized retail thieves stealing thousands of dollars’ worth of goods from Ulta stores.
March 13, 2020—This week’s top cases for Washington’s Most Wanted include:
- Armed and dangerous robber who has struck at least 10 times in the past month in Seattle, Dupont, Lacey, and Olympia. Police need the ID of this suspect, who is a black male in his teens to early 20s, 5’5″ to 5’8″, a thin build, and bow-legged.
- The hunt for Donte Davis, who has been on the run for the past year. Davis is accused of threatening to kill a security officer while high on meth, threatening to put bombs under the bed of another officer, and threatening to rape the wives and daughters of both officers and give them HIV.
- ID needed on two bumbling burglars caught on surveillance video breaking into a Cricket Wireless store in White Center and attempting to steal a large safe. During the attempt, the safe fell on one of the suspects legs, and they left the store empty handed.
- The hunt for convicted felon Audrie Mills, 31, wanted for allegedly stealing a woman’s purse from a dressing room at The Outlet Collection in Auburn and later using the victim’s credit cards at a Walmart in Renton. The victim’s keys were in the purse, and Mills allegedly stole the Chevy Silverado belonging to the victim. Mills is 5’6″ and weighs 160 pounds.
February 28, 2020—A Washington’s Most Wanted fugitive alert for Brenden Morris, a convicted sex offender now accused of burglarizing homes and apartments in Snohomish and King counties. David Rose has the details of his criminal history and the surveillance video police want you to see of his unidentified accomplice. Plus, a couple’s argument caught on camera outside a pub in West Seattle could help you identify the suspect who fatally stabbed Michael Abay. Also, Edmonds Police need your help to identify the suspect caught on video shooting and killing a clerk at the 7-Eleven at 238th and Highway 99. Other cases include the search for Kelcey “Loki” Gornowich, a deadly shooting suspect, as well as identifying suspects on a spree of pot shop robberies.
February 14, 2020—Some of the top cases on this week’s Washington’s Most Wanted are:
- Seattle Police need your help identifying a suspect caught on surveillance video terrorizing pharmacy staff with a knife at Walgreen’s on Lake City Way. And another suspect who robbed a CVS in the U District, stating he had a gun and fleeing in a silver sedan with another driver.
- Bainbridge Island Police need your help to identify six suspects involved in various property thefts, car prowls, mail theft, and using stolen credit cards.
- And Lakewood Police need your help identifying a serial retail thief who has stolen $17,000 worth of items from Ulta Cosmetics stores around the Puget Sound.
- Plus, a $20,000 reward being offered by two pot shops in Yakima that were robbed in a very aggressive manner in January.
February 7, 2020—Washington’s Most Wanted top cases include the hunt for Elijah Paul, accused of firing a handgun into a family’s apartment in Renton when the mother, father, and son were inside; Sarah Deviny, who’s been charged with 16 counts of identity theft; David “Gee Gravy” Hablewitz, convicted burglar wanted for breaking probation; and Lloyd Eugene Rhodes (aka the Face-Taped Bandit), wanted for a spree of robberies. Also, Seattle Police need your help to identify two armed robbery suspects who terrorize a pot shop in Ballard and fled the scene with another suspect who was driving a white Nissan Xterra. And Tacoma Police need your help in identifying a bomb-threatening bank robber who claimed he would kill people if not given cash at the TAPCO Credit Union on 6th Avenue.
January 31, 2020—A Washington’s Most Wanted fugitive alert for James Arnold, a convicted child molester wanted in Snohomish County. Plus, Seattle Police are asking for your help to ID a violent robbery suspect who attacked a downtown store employee, breaking his wrist-David Rose has the video that detectives want you to see. Also, a warning to be on the lookout near the University of Washington for a left-handed armed robbery suspect on a bicycle described as having a wide stomach, thick facial hair, and a large black pack on his back.
January 24, 2020—This week’s top cases include the hunt for murder suspect Billy Williams, who now has a nationwide felony warrant for his arrest; Justin Jakobsen, wanted in Mountlake Terrace for suspected home burglaries; Darius “Tiny Devil” Dyer, wanted for assault and unlawful possession of a firearm; and Jeremy Irons, whose list of convictions is a mile long, is charged with assault in a road rage shooting case. Also, police need your help in identifying a suspect accused of assaulting a gas station store clerk with a glass bottle.
January 17, 2020—This week’s top cases include the hunt for double murder suspect Jesus Perez, accused of killing a couple in Yakima and burning the bodies; and convicted burglar and forger Shawn Tharp, wanted for breaking probation on previous drug-related charges. Also, police need your help in identifying three female suspects accused of using credit cards and cashing checks that were stolen from school employees in the Capital Hill area; three armed robbers shown on video robbing two pharmacies in Seattle; and an armed suspect shown on video stealing scratch lotto tickets and cash from a gas station in Lacey.
January 10, 2020—This week’s top cases include the hunt for Level 3 Sex Offender Patrick Middleton, wanted for two counts of First Degree Child Molestation; Lucien Jordan, who’s been on a crime spree in Seattle that includes alleged home robbery and armed robbery of local stores; and Asia Marquis, wanted for escape. Also, police need your help in identifying two armed robbers at a 76 station in Seattle; two suspects accused of brutally attacking a woman in her Renton apartment; and one armed suspect shown terrorizing and burglarizing a marijuana shop in Skyway.
December 20, 2019—This week’s top cases include the hunt for Level 3 Sex Offender Juan Green, for Nina Moore assault and theft of a motor vehicle, and for motor vehicle theft suspects Divonte Fortune and Khiry Crittenden. Also, police need your help in identifying an armed robber using a laser-attached gun in Marysville and two suspects who robbed a woman of her purse at gunpoint in Seattle.
December 13, 2019—This week’s top cases include identifying the suspect who viciously assaulted a man in downtown Seattle, the hunt for Edward Beaulieu (wanted for communication with a minor for immoral purposes), the search for Cencere Saunders (wanted for a 1st degree attempted robbery charge), and the hunt for violent sex offender Juan Green. Plus, ’tis the season for thievin’-except postal inspectors and police are on the lookout for porch pirates.
December 6, 2019—This week’s top cases include identifying a vehicle smash and grab suspect in Lacey, the hunt for 23-year-old criminal Keith Rouse, investigating the murder of John Willie Smith IV in Parkland, and the search for 4-time convicted felon Susan Burnaroos. Plus, how you can help Crime Stoppers organizations in Washington.
November 22, 2019—This week’s top cases include identifying multiple suspects-a bizarre attempted carjacking in Beacon Hill, a serial armed convenience store robber in Kent and Auburn, and a near fatal carjacking in Tacoma. Other cases include the hunt for convicted child molester Christopher Guzman as well as dangerous gang member and chronic domestic violence offender Andre Johnson.
November 15, 2019—This week’s top cases include identifying multiple suspects-one accused of shooting and killing a father of four in Seattle, another accused of using stolen credit cards in several stores around Edmonds, and two women accused of stealing car keys and credit cards from gym lockers in Tacoma. Plus, a review of the free P3Tips app for your phone.
November 8, 2019—This week’s most wanted include child rapist and violent offender Andrew Dubail, 30-time convicted felon Roman McFetridge, Jose Urias-Martinez for felony harassment, smash and grab at a marijuana store in Everett, and a violent assault by a bogus flower delivery in Seattle.
November 1, 2019—This week’s most wanted include domestic violence offender Travis Browne, a robbery aboard a Metro bus in Kent, an attempted luring of a teenager in Mill Creek, and violent offender Samuel Holmes. Plus, a glimpse into how we follow up on your tips through Operation Back to School.
October 25, 2019—This week’s most wanted include accused child abuser Justin Ortega, three suspects accused of assault and armed robbery, sex offender Dindo Pangilinan, accused burglar Christopher Smith, and an arsonist who burned a Catholic school.
October 18, 2019—This week’s most wanted include alleged child molester Ricardo Mariles-Zarate, ongoing investigation of gym theft ring with three suspects still on the loose, convicted felon Bryce McFarland, and a quick change scam artist in Marysville.
October 11, 2019—This week’s most wanted include an alleged purse snatcher at a Ballard grocery store, an armed robbery at a Wells Fargo in Kirkland, a manipulative thief at a Walmart in Marysville, accused home burglary suspect Jeremy LaRose in Kitsap County, and alleged drug dealer Dariot Abaga in Seattle.
October 4, 2019—This week’s most wanted include John Duval, a violent White Supremacist gang member; and Thomas Sims, accused of violently assaulting his 9-month-old son. We also need your help to identify a gunman on surveillance video.
September 20, 2019—This week’s most wanted include a vicious attack on a woman who was lured to her door for a flower delivery; casino craps theft ring; and a tape-faced bandit who robbed a U District movie theater at gunpoint.